Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Late Night Drawing

It's almost 3:00 a.m. and I just finished designing a guitar display cabinet in SketchUp. I read the WoodWorker's Guide To Sketchup tutorial and now I can actually design things in SketchUp like they would be built instead of just a picture representation of what I am trying to do. I still have LOTS to learn but I have gained some great new skills. That's a good thing because I have a lot of furniture bulding to do in the next little while. It's rec room makeover time.

2 comments:

floworks said...

this cabinet was so cool... is it you own design? what would its size?

Deb said...

Thanks! Yes I designed this in Sketchup. I uploaded the model to the Sketchup Warehouse.
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=516e8e7f2cba383d6d81f70de91305b8&prevstart=12