Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Shop Remains The Same

I haven't completely forgotten about the shop in all the Camaro fever. I have been out there the last couple of days off and on working on the final bench for the yard. Hopefully I will have it finished by the weekend.

After my little shop "slump" it was good to get back out there. I found myself less stressed about what I was working on and things flowed smoothly. Now I am looking forward to all the projects that have been piling up.

There will be a small delay in getting to them as I have relatives coming to visit next week. But that gives me time to create a "master plan". Money a usual will play the biggest part in what projects get done first. There are some large ones on the drawing table. But I am looking forward to getting back into the "routine".

No comments: