Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Again.

Another year has come and gone. Time just seems to fly a lot faster as you get older. This year there are no new resolutions, just a lot of rehashed ones from years gone by. They are always the same, lose weight, exercise more, quit smoking. Now of course I have added "do more woodworking". Hopefully I can keep at least one of them.

The shop is pretty much full so there are no new tools to look forward to. I have ordered a "Router Raizer" for my router table. There may be a new item or two to add to the lathe, but beyond that there really is no room for anything else. And I think I have pretty much everything I need. This year I really hope to finally get the closets done. Maybe even a few wall cabinets out in the shop for some added storage. That is something I will never have enough of.

The year starts out with a lot of computer work. I actually took two weeks "off" so now I have a long list of waiting customers. *SIGH* No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to get away from it. I am falling behind in the technology really quickly and I have no desire to "catch up". Maybe one day soon I will be too far behind to do the work anymore. One can only hope.

But I wish one and all a happy, safe and prosperous New Year. Now let's make some sawdust!

No comments: