Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Too Many Hobbies

Gaming seems to be on the back burner lately. The garage workshop project has taken over my free time. But it is coming along very nicely. The spouse has finally quit nagging me about not using all those tools. There are plenty of other things to nag about.

The "business" is coming along as well. Sometimes it feels like things are at a standstill, but I am getting things accomplished slowly. Today I worked on the new logo as seen here. I am not much of a graphic designer, but this will do for now. I am trying to get a temporary website and email set up as well. Today I ordered business cards and a couple of t-shirts with the logo on it for the spouse and myself. There are still many more important things to do.


Christmas is also looming and I really need to start thinking about that. Just another money grab as far as I'm concerned. But I must not be a scrooge AGAIN this year. Bah Humbug!

No comments: