Thursday, November 6, 2008

One of THOSE Days

Have you ever had one of those days where you just can't seem to accomplish anything? That was basically my day, although in retrospect I HAVE accomplished things. I raked leaves, mailed letters, did shopping and errands, and fixed two computers. Still, it somehow feels like an "empty" day.

I had a client computer with a Zip drive installed in it. The problem was one of the grand children had inserted a nickle into the Zip Drive. I did manage to get the nickle out and got the computer to boot, which it wouldn't do before, but I have no way to test the Zip drive. Yes it was a very old computer. I don't think the Zip drive is worth a nickle personally.

The other computer had a software conflict between the HP camera software and the Lexmark printer software. One or the other has to go. I voted the Lexmark printer off the computer island. It's still cheaper to buy a NEW Lexmark printer then it is to buy ink cartridges for it.

I haven't played any games today at all. I did give the Merc Stealth a bit of a workout yesterday in Frontlines: Fuel of War. It is going to take some getting used to but I like it a lot so far. The colour illumination is very cool also. I am liking the purple.

Don't think I will accomplish anything else today. Blah!

No comments: