Friday, October 17, 2008

Back to Work, CAN'T WAIT!

I am SO VERY HAPPY I am going back to work tomorrow. Right now all I want to do is go Incredible Hulk on all my computers. There are the video issues on my gaming rig, and my laptop absolutely refuses to install Windows SP3. I have tried every fix known, conventional and unconventional but it does NOT want to cooperate. The spouse's computer has decided to run in low gear, taking FOREVER to boot and then just taking FOREVER to load programs. I haven't even really tried to fix it yet. I can't get beyond my desk it seems.

So yes, work will be a WELCOME break. I am going to take all my woodworking magazines and not think ANYTHING related to computers for TWO whole days. Maybe this permanent headache I seem to have developed will go away.

Of course the headaches will be back next week. I have two client computers to deal with Monday and Tuesday. Then I will have to return to these nightmares. A vacation FAR AWAY from all these machines is what I REALLY need.

OK I am done ranting. I am going to go play Text Twist or Solitaire or Mine Sweeper. Hopefully they will actually be able to run on this POS!

No comments: