Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's a Far Cry From Over

EVERYBODY LISTEN! After 3 years and many thousands of dollars in computer equipment I have FINALLY finished FARCRY!!!!! YEEEHAWWWWWWWWW!

It is indeed a glorious day! FarCry will live in infamy in my games collection along with Gunman and Half Life. These are really some great FPS games. Crysis was great with the exception of the struggle to build a machine that could run it. Call of Duty 4 is a game I will play and play again and again. But actually finishing FarCry was the bomb! Now I am truly ready for FarCry 2. I suppose I should finish Crysis Warhead first though.

There have been no glitches today. I have no idea why. The only thing I changed was when I created the fan speed profiles in the Catalyst Control Center, I included all the Catalyst settings instead of just the OverDrive settings. I am still using the 8.7 drivers. I am going to play a little CW and see what happens.

No comments: