Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crysis Warhead: Mission Complete

I just finished Crysis Warhead! Yes despite the evil video card temps. I put the Antec Spot cooler in the case and managed to keep the temps from igniting something. It's still too hot, but it will have to wait for another day for repairs.

Warhead was okay, not great. Not as good as Crysis, never as good as Call of Duty 4 but it was playable. I found it had way too much video and not enough game play for my liking. It was a short game, not worth the price. The Crysis/Crysis Warhead package should retail for no more then 49.99 in my humble opinion. Mainly because you still have to build a $2000.00 machine to run Crysis.

So I am running out of games again. I will have to finish Crysis for the second time, just to have it complete on this rig. I see Frontlines: Feul of War is on sale but I think I will wait. That reminds me I still have Gears of War, Assassin's Creed and Bioshock to finish too. Okay maybe I am NOT out of games yet.

No comments: