Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Week End

It was a reasonably good week, things got done and the results were positive. I guess I can't ask for anything more. The weekend is here and for me it's back to work at my REAL job. My work schedule is a little messy for next week so in between I will be concentrating on getting some around-the-house jobs completed. Heaven knows they have certainly piled up in a hurry. I am sure there will be some computer time squeezed in there somewhere.

I have been playing FarCry again and every time I think I must be close to the end, there is another twist. Even though I have purchased that game a total of 5 times now, I honestly have to say I have certainly got my money's worth out of it. I am sure I will finish it THIS YEAR. FarCry 2 is just around the corner.

No comments: