Monday, August 25, 2008

Vacation Starts NOW!

Well it's officially my vacation time again but unfortunately I am going nowhere at the moment. My case seems to have slipped off the Purolator grid as the tracking number is no longer working?? I hope they have not lost yet ANOTHER package of mine. I sense a phone call to Purolator in my near future.

The other parts I ordered from NCIX haven't shipped yet. (VGA coolers, water hose clamps, non-conductive fluid). So it looks like the first part of my vacation will be devoted to catching up on all those household chores I have let slide. That is a LONG list.

I am sure I will be able to squeeze a few hours of computer games in there somewhere. I would really like to finish FarCry sometime THIS YEAR! I swear I have been playing that game for at least 3 years and have not gotten through t it ONCE yet. Half Life 2 Episode 2 is another one I seem to keep restarting but never finishing. I also started Assassin's Creed a couple of weeks ago and would really like to get through that. And of course Bioshock is still waiting in the wings. So many games, so little time.

But mainly I am excited about getting the new case, adding the new VGA coolers, hooking up the water cooling and getting this system finalized. Lets hope that all goes without too much trouble. I think I have had more than my share of bad luck for one year.

Tomorrow I plan to veg. Well right after I fix the two customer's computers waiting on the bench. I need to earn the extra cash to pay for my (computer) addiction.

No comments: