Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sleepless in St. Thomas

This case business is making me crazy. I want the damn thing but I don't want to aggravate the spouse any more then I already have and we know I have pushed all the buttons I dare push. I can't sleep cause I just keep going through all thoughts on what's the best solution to make everybody happy.

My latest brainstorm is to sell the EVGA system. That's right, load it back into the Apevia case and sell the whole damn thing. I don't REALLY need 3 freaking computers. The spouse is not at all interested in it I can guarantee that. Of course I will be losing money hand over fist by selling it. Probably close to 750.00 dollars based on what the components are worth now. The good news is it will cover the cost of the new case WITH the window side panel.

Maybe I'll run THAT idea by the spouse in the morning. Maybe I can sleep now. Maybe I should take up needle point like the spouse already suggested.

No comments: