Monday, August 4, 2008

Late Night Surfing Yeilds Great Finds

Sometimes when I can't sleep I like to check out other people's Mods and Rigs on the EVGA site. It's a great way to find new hardware that I can add to my wishlist. Tonight I came across the Saitek Cyborg Range of gaming devices, the keyboard in particular caught my attention. It certainly looks like a should have item, but then I would want all the matching components to go with it. My Logitech G15 keyboard works just fine, and I don't even make use of all it's features. But they are worth checking out if you are looking for a cool new gaming keyboard.

I played COD4 for over an hour and then checked my chipset temps. They were still around 50-52C which isn't bad. I do all my gaming with the VisionTek HD 4870's fans on high (85%) so I assume if I keep them cool the rest of my system benefits.

No comments: